What we’re reading.
It seems like a lot of infants and toddlers go through book phases (at least that’s what I gather from my twitter/facebook feeds). We are definitely in the middle of a book phase. Quinn will sit on my lap and let me read books to her all day. I can even sit on the couch (lazy) and ask her to bring me a book (please). She’ll walk around like Frankenstein saying “book, book, book” until she brings it to me to read.
Here’s a partial list of our daily reads:
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? by Bill Martin and Eric Carle
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- Owen’s Marshmallow Chick by Kevin Henkes
- Pajama Time by Sandra Boynton
- Barnyard Dance! by Sandra Boynton
- Where’s Spot? by Eric Hill
- Spot’s Balloon by Eric Hill
- Biscuit’s Pet and Play Halloween by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
- Bow Wow! Meow! a Book of First Sounds
- The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss
- But Not The Hippopotamus by Sandra Boynton
What are you reading?
Wish list: More Dr. Seuss, Don’t Let the Pigeon series, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom, Harold and the Purple Crayon, The Thankful Book, Corduroy, How Do Dinosaurs Say Good Night?